Also widely used for swimming pool, air conditioner, hot water tanks, piping, washing machine, water treatment....
4) Top 5 Places to install water leak detector
Under the bathroom sink
Behind a leaky toilet
Under a dishwasher
By the water heater
Under the refrigerator
How to use
• Put the water sensor on the place where water leakage may happen
• Turn off the valve, and connect it to water pipe, to be sure the valve interface can not haveleaks, then the valve connected to the central unit
• Connect central unit to the AC power,(Power LED indicator will light up.Sound one beep andSensor LED will light from Sensor 1 to Sensor 8) press the OPENbutton to open the valve.
• Once leakage happens, when the water touch the water sensor, the central unit willimmediately sound warning toneand corresponding LEDlight up(until there is no detection of leakage,If more than one Sensor detected water leakage, all corresponding LED will also light up ), then the valve will automatically shut off
• User can repair the place where water leak happens according to the audible alarm, andpress the RESET button to turn off the alarm
• After maintenance and all the leakage were repaired, press the OPEN button to open thevalve (you can also press the CLOSE button to test if the valve is working properly). press Reset button and resume to Standby state
• Keep the water sensor flat where water leakage may happen after sopping up the water, the device can be recycled
Even if the AC power is OFF, the central unit will still operate, detect water leakage and sound warning tone but the sound level is a little smaller than with AC power.
Central unit is not waterproof. Therefore please do not place the unit at where water may flow.
Do not place Sensor terminals on the metallic objects that may cause false warning sound.